Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Almost forgot, Sony did build the everything machine, the PSX. It was released during Xmas in Japan and flopped. Better luck next time. Nintendo and MS (see! I didn't replace the S with a dollar sign), won't be sharing the same hardware as Nintendo. Both companies are control freaks, Nintendo moreso. And unlike Sega, Nintendo has no debt, so they'll be playing with their own ball for a little while yet. They managed to capture the #2 spot over the holidays.

That being said I haven't got my game on in awhile. Stupid drought. But what I can offer is... The nerdiest car - ever.

By TVT - 11:32 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger