Saturday, January 31, 2004

sledding kicks ass! today I wondered to some hills with my trusty magic carpet. There were 7 of us. crazy people who went. The one child of 7 had us all beat hands down. he went down that hill three times to my one. I wish I would muster the energy of a seven year old.
I managed to get out with out too many injuries. found a few new bruises in the hot shower. But the story of the day was going down the hill on a tube with my sister.everything was going well until we hit the bottom, somebody had a pile of snow there. the tube jumps up. I got flying, flipping in the air and landing on my head. I got stuck. the snow was too soft and I couldn't get enough leverage to pull my head up. I was adventually rescue by sister.

By Sabrina - 7:24 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger