Monday, January 05, 2004

THE DUC RETURNS TO MONTREAL TO LAY-ith THE SMACKDOWN

I'm leaving on a prop-plane for Montreal tomorrow. I hate short notice trips and I'm not looking forward to this one. Overall, I guess it's not too bad on my schedule. I miss two games playing for the CCU in Tyne Valley, three in the Summerside Rec League, and two pick-up games. . . . which adds up to 7 skates in a bit under 2 weeks (damn, I just realized how much hockey I played during a week). I was really looking forward to breaking in my new skates, but I guess giving my ankles a chance to recover isn't a bad idea either; I think my new skates are doing a better job of breaking me then the other way around.

I guess I can take the first week easy and sleep a bit. I don't know why they scheduled me to do a C++ course, but it should be an easy 6 hours a day. Probably should take some time to finish reading my D&D books. . . . I was really looking forward to finishing P.N.03 too. I guess I'll have to wait until I get back.

Gotta run. Got to pack, try to rip a couple of copy-protected CDs, finish off house work. . . . the work never stops *sigh*

By Ming - 6:54 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger