Saturday, November 29, 2003

Peter. Congrats. ^_^ May your rugrats not bother Unkie Tuan too much. As for feeling old, I fucking own Unicron. One is not allowed to feel the ravages of time when one owns the Chaos Bringer. See, I don't play with him. He plays with me. That's how bigly big he is. Secretly, I'm plotting to destroy him, but he's a wiley one.

On the topic of parenthood since Greg, his curious self, brought it up earlier. As far as toys are concerned. I have resolved that I will be the best goddamn parent in this particular area. I have a freakin toy PhD. God forbid I should have a legion of mini-me's causing havoc amongst the populace. I'm just sayin.

I can see it now...

"Yugioh cards? Yugioh cards?! You fucking want Yugioh cards?! You do realize only fags play roleplaying card games don't you son? That's right. Now say you're sorry. Atta boy. Here's a Unicron. You go have fun now. *sniff* They grow up so fast."

Oh. Right. Where was I? May your union (unholy as it may be) bloom with the brightness of a thousand suns and eternally blessed in matrimonial pleasantries and hot sex. Forever and ever. Amen.

P.S. Buy Unicron.

By TVT - 11:15 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger