Wednesday, November 19, 2003

If I catch you blogging at work any more I might have to send your company an amendment to my reference letter ;)

I think it's the sugary-ness of ketchup that hides the flavour of whatever you're putting it on. I think I first started growing up when I was ten and I swore off ketchup forever and switched immediately to mustard. Ketchup has it's place though. A cardboard carton of french fries at the exhibition or from a roadside PEI-type canteen certainly goes will with some hot, liquid, red lovin' Though salt and vinigar is still preferable, it's good to mix it up now and then. :)

Though I have to admit I'm not generally a condiment fan. I always used to eat plain hot dogs when I was a kid. I even used to just grab a slice of homemade bread from a loaf and eat it dry, nothing on it. I think my reasoning was that if I didn't like the taste of bread I wouldn't be eating it in the first place.

By al - 10:13 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger