Tuesday, October 14, 2003

And now Malaysia wants to launch a rocket into space.

This is the country where a hobby among city dwellers is to go out into the jungle and catch an iguana for supper. Them's good eatin'. But the government thinks it's a good idea to send a pile of their tax money into outer space. I guess it's still better than the military, but can't we just settle all this with an actual literal dick waving contest? It would be much cheaper. Don't know how Malaysia would do, but I know I could step to the plate and do my patriotic duty if called to serve for my own country. *sheds tear* *hand on heart*

By al - 12:17 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger