Sunday, September 07, 2003

My turbo10 flamebait really riled up the MeFi crew when I posted that little bit of trollage :)

Sammich From urbandictionary.com:

A sandwich, with connotations of extra goodness. For example, if you pour gravy on a roast beef sandwich, you now have a roast beef sammich.
Subway sells sandwiches, but I'd rather go home and make a sammich.

The barrel loving, mushroom gobbling, Newfie way of saying sandwich.
Ashton starts everyday with sleazy barrel love and a plate of mushroom sammiches

The sole purpose of women on this earth is to make this item usually made with peanutbutter and jam
Dammit hoe get ur phat ass up and go make me a sammich biatch!

By al - 12:36 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger