Sunday, September 14, 2003

In the words of my hated enemy - The French - "bonne chance".

Mr. O'Neill you have your fiddy. And if anybody asks, I did it to secure another spot on the google search. Now run your ass off. Run I say! I think it'd be more interesting if they combined the Terry Fox Run and the Running of the Bulls. Wouldn't you agree? I mean, if I entered, then I'd have incentive to run. Like not getting wanged in the ass by an irate bull. I'd look back and pity all the smokers as they get quashed under foot. While I ran like a glorious gazelle down the street, only to realize I'm in worse shape. Ummmm... yeah... call me when they have a rally for some cause. I'm sure Greg and Ming would risk their lives and vehicles for that. I know I would. :)

By TVT - 2:08 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger