Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Sometimes I scare myself, me and my mad woodworking ability. . . . cracked out the power tools yesterday and fashioned a brace for the new air conditioner in record time. I was like a man on a mission, a race against time and heat. . . .

Air conditioning is sweet, it took awhile for the A/C to kick in, but once the unit extracted a tank full of humidity apartment life just so much better. No more hot, sweaty, +30 deg C days. No more running heavy fans 24 hours a day trying to keep the apartment bearable. Summer on the Island just got so much better.

By Ming - 12:37 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger