Tuesday, May 13, 2003

The official "I'm glad I don't have a nightstick up my ass" post

Recipe for success:
1. forget wallet in slumbering morning stupor
2. oh there's a cop car behind that tree
3. pain
4. calling the officer a dirty cockmonger
5. more pain
6. court ordered appearance
7. involuntary monetary re-compensation

OK, so I didn't get pulled over this morning but I did forget my wallet (a very unusual thing) and boy that woulda sucked getting caught in the donut district...

Oh and Al, please don't offend Ming's peoples. Them floppers can get quite rowdy. Hell, they might even cast Magic Missile on you, and you wouldn't want that!

By TVT - 2:26 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger