Monday, March 03, 2003

Medium Double Double

There comes a time in every coffee drinker's life where the sky seems bluer, the grass greener, the java bean sweeter. We start noticing women have boobs and exist outside of print mags and the internet. It's a period of rapid adjustment for us as our voice changes and our body is, well... much harrier than usual.

Yes, I'm talking about that oh so precious time of the season we as Canadians cherish so dearly - "Roll up the Rim to Win!". And seeing as I haven't won anything in God knows how long, I'd say Mr. Horton... owes me big.

Also of note, in the "Get off your soap box ya damn hippies!" department - ummmm good carbs.

By TVT - 12:26 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger