Wednesday, February 19, 2003

On the phone.

So I have yet to recieve a call from overseas, but I expect it would go a *little* something like this: Tuan wakes up from his wonderful dream with 'The Twins'. "Awww Christ now I gotta wash the sheets again?!" Tuan races for the reciever. "Hel--" Interrupted by a woman's voice. "This is Aliant Telecom. You have a collect call from..." "KOWEAA!" "Do you accept the charges?" "Collect call? Ummm... I dunno, yeah I guess so." "Thank you... Please hold while a group of burly men come fuck you in the ass." "NO! WAIT!"

By TVT - 9:06 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger