Saturday, February 22, 2003

Alright. I finally escaped long enough from work to find a nice spot on the hallway. As for wings, I'd love to. . . . unfortunately I have to work.

God forsaken digital voice utility doesn't work and one of my co-workers can come home until it's fixed. . . . Normally, I wouldn't be complaining, especially if it was my fault. Why is it not my fault? I got this project two weeks ago, and the thing was a complete and utter disaster. My boss: "Ming, I need your help with this. It has to be done oh 6 months ago. . . ." I hate FORTRAN.

That's enough venting for now. On another note, I just got my DVD-RW drive installed along with a couple of case fans. I haven't quite grasped the concept of why in the blue hell people put coloured LEDs on case fans, but now my computer sheds "cool" blue light as well as burn 4.7GB discs of sweet goodness. Why did I get fans with blue LEDs? Because they were cheap, and they just so happened to match my case.

By Ming - 4:00 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger