Saturday, August 20, 2005

...aaaaaaand back to Korea again...

Yep...that's right...I got tired of busting my ass 16 hour days for nothing...the book wasn't getting written and Nathalie and Alex have postponed the wedding for a bit while they work on the Disney Carribean Cruise ship...

..hardly seems worth sticking around any more.

So I called my old boss in Korea and got my old job back at the same school I worked at last year. And true to Korean management style they need me back ...now. So I fly out Monday...back to Korea for round 3.

I am looking forward to being back on a routine of working 4 hour days and having hoards of time to write the book...

How long am I going for this time? My goal is to have the book finished in 6 months...and then come back when it is ready for publishing.

guess I'd better brush up on using my chopsticks...it's been a while.

By chantal - 1:59 AM |

Comments:
Take me with you this time.
 
It's sorta funny. I was thinking Korea was better than kicking around the backwater hole up there. Have a good trip. And write more. . .
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger