Tuesday, April 13, 2004

I won't be upgrading. I'll probably get a new set of tires and rims next year, but they'll likely be 15" steelies unless a cheap set of aluminum becomes available. I can't spend the cash on prettying up my car when it's got a broken bumper, headlight, right fender, and a slightly bent frame and air condenser. A cosmetic fix will run me close to $1000. The whole kit and caboodle will be closer to $3k. I'm probably going to go with just the cosmetics, if I can.

And yes. That was an expensive night. More practice necessary before joining Targa Newfoundland.

By Silent_G - 6:00 PM |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger