Friday, April 09, 2004

Guess what! I got a kitten!! He is the oddest kitten of all time, but he is a riot....he sings whenever he eats or uses his litterbox (apparently it must help him relax...) and to drink his water he dunks his entire face in the water dish and licks off the water droplets that fall from his nose...

He is retardedly hyper...all the time...and he enjoyings climbing things (including me..up the leg, all the way up to sit on my shoulder) but he has no sense of balance once he reaches the summit and he is the first cat I have ever seen to not land on his feet...

He will be coming home to Canada with me (whenever that should happen)....and his name? Well, he is one of the ugliest kittens I have ever seen...he is a ginger kitten with HUGE ears...he looks like the taco bell dog, and he was the runt of the litter (you can tell he was a total momma's boy because he is a big sook)...so his name is

Paco the Fugly Runt....affectionately known as Puffer for short......

By chantal - 10:53 PM |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger