Sunday, February 22, 2004

yeah, so I'd planned on a less, well, loud first post... but hey. :)

To quote the brothers warner, and their various cartoon characters;

"I came, I saw, I got blown up"

As is my habit on a sunday, I hit the range. This weekend, the range hit back. Apparantly the one in a million chance of getting a bad round from the winchester plant landed that one in the box I bought, rather than in some other poor bastard's slice of the million. pics of the result: 1 2 3 4 (pardon the fuzziness, I've found digital cameras dislike trying to focus autofocus lenses on really shiny objects. The casing on the left is one that politely left the gun without showering me in hot brass bits, included for comparison.)

Anyway, that's the news from this part of the world.

By the snowman - 9:19 PM |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger