Saturday, February 21, 2004

A: Let me try this one.

T: What Al means to say is that Ninja Gaiden is one of the best-known video games. One of the old-school sidescrollers with a decent plot. It's likely given Tecmo some credibility. Dead Or Alive got its popularity by having jiggly boobs. It's by the same people that brought us Ninja Gaiden. Not the other way around. The thought that nowadays Ninja Gaiden is being advertised as "by the people that brought you Dead or Alive" just isn't right.

In literary news: I traded in "War and Peace" for "Race Car Vehicle Dynamics". "War and Peace" was too slow (got through the first half), and, in Russian style, has too many names for each person. "RCVD" IS THE AUTOMOTIVE PHYSICS BOOK OF MY DREAMS. I've finally found a book that explains things (tire dynamics, aerodynamics, etc.) the way I like - good explainations, force/moment diagrams, and charts to show the non-linearities. Best Description of Slip Angle and Over/Under/Neutral Steer Ever. I think I'm in love.

By Silent_G - 1:44 PM |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger