Thursday, November 13, 2003

So now I know a country music fan. I kind of always suspected it, really - you know, he always had that sort of _look_ about him. And the guitar. And the comment about the banjo. And the time he let it slip that he had some country cover music in his mp3 collection. I suspected even then, but I didn't want to say anything. You know, it's not the sort of thing you can just ask. Anyway, congrats on your new lifestyle. I hope it works out for you. :)

FMC officially exists, as far as I can tell from the lomo posts. But car people seem to do all their stuff in the summer, so I'm not expecting much before then, activity-wise.

The English are weird. They have a missle nick-named the ASRAAM, for goodness sakes.

Yes, I want to gaze upon the vette. But I want to check out the action of some pianos too. I mean, I know the kind of action I like, and what I don't, and the sounds I like to hear, and what I don't, but there are so many shapes, sizes, and countries of origin that I need to get a feel for what's out there. And I'm leaning away from fake (electric) ones. They look similar, feel similar, and sound similar, but this whole business of needing electricity to make them vibrate? That just ain't right. No matter how good they make the fakes, there's just no replacing the real ones.

By Silent_G - 11:51 AM |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger