Tuesday, November 04, 2003

I knew that picture was going to bite me in the ass someday. It's like signing a blank cheque and handing over a photocopy machine all at the same time.

And it's good to hear from Beany (Binnie?). I would probably disagree with her statement, though. Women "augment" themselves more frequently then men do. And in my mind's eye, picturing the ladies talking about their tits more often is all right with me. Perhaps some sort of experiment. Perhaps Beany would like to start a conversation - you know, just to see if her hypothesis is correct. Sounds like a fun experiment.

By Silent_G - 10:35 AM |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger