Thursday, November 13, 2003

Hey, I bought something that's kind of like a house. [/feels bad]

THE DUC's living room floor looks very similar to mine. Laminate floating floor, I think it's called? (Fake hardwood, I call it, but never needs vacuuming :)

When is the closing date / moving-in-date / visitors-are-welcome date? And I want to see pictures of the bedrooms and bathrooms and kitchen. Most of the pics are of the living room. [pictures the patio with a child's swimming pool on it being referred to as THE DUC pond, if only it were not already taken...]

Oh, and much envy for the garage [envy]. [envy] And your living room is big enough for a grand piano and a trapeze. And 30,000,000 computers.

By Silent_G - 2:23 PM |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger