Saturday, November 29, 2003

hey! How's this for another reason why Korea rocks:

In the major shopping centres there are sample shops from LG, Samsung and KT where you can go in and sample their merchandise for free....it's this big room with 32 PCs, all with internet access (for free), there are mp3 players, games and even sound rooms with electronic drum sets and a room with a mixing table so you can spin to your heart's content and be a dj....all for free!

I am waiting to meet a friend at the mall, grabbed a coffee and now here I sit in the KT Megapass (that's it's name), blogging you.

*deep throaty voice* Now there's an interesting quest....I'm going to try to Blog you in as many different places in Korea as I can....teeheehee

By chantal - 2:57 AM |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger