Monday, November 03, 2003

And T:

You're still thinking like the _old_ Tuan. The _gunless_ Tuan. The Tuan with the P38 would not refer to his love for Sarah and her vocal cords as "pussyfication". No. He would refer to her as the "bitch" whom he would "do" when he gets around to it. After all, you don't expect me or Al to sing for you, do you? No. She has a place in the Megatuan era.

I realize as a newcomer to the scene that you'll make mistakes like that. That's OK. I'll guide you along in this strange and exciting new world.

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE! DEATH TO ALL WHO OPPOSE THE GREAT MEGATUAN!

I like this game.

By Silent_G - 10:26 AM |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger