Wednesday, October 22, 2003

T:
I've signed up both in lowmotion.org and on the temporary FMC site. Some guy named killerb09 has been answering my questions. Seems helpful. I also noticed a post of yours re: a certain symbol you want magnetized. Hope it works out.

T&A (heh): And thank you both all for your posts as to where quick steak food can be found. I will be sure to check them out.

And like Maddox says: For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat 3.

M: No, really. Do you have the entire Initial D series? It is a long trip, but I can see 3 reasons to visit:
1. I haven't seen Initial D in a long time.
2. I haven't seen Ming in a long time.
3. I haven't seen Ming's Celica in a long time.
4. I haven't seen some of the more interesting things available on the internet that I know Ming has got to be into at least a little bit but probably won't say....in a long time.

[*note to self* hmmm, it seems i'm more interested in ming's stuff than seeing the old bugger himself. hmmm. perhaps i should get that checked. in the meantime, long live materialism.]
[*note to self* i have no inner monologue]

By Silent_G - 5:57 PM |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger