Wednesday, October 29, 2003

T: I noticed that. And I prefer Czar. And I wouldn't mind being in a car club with Duc. Although having to start every meeting with "FINALLY, THE DUC HAS COME BACK TO THE WEEKLY READING OF THE MINUTES" would probably get old after a while :)

I've PM'd the president and secretary of FMC, and they responded. I'm hoping to hook up with the two of them some time later this week. Having met the ricers, etc. that Freddy has to offer, I figure at this point it's either FMC or I'm going to get a part time job delivering tofu to Grand Falls. I doubt I'll join the social clubz (cliques) that care more for pizza than autocross. I'll keep you posted.

By Silent_G - 3:07 PM |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger