Friday, October 31, 2003

T: Although it's possible to use two different guns in the two-handed approach, two _identical_ guns are preferred - but one a left-eject and one a right-eject. The symmetry from those standing in front or behind is quite a view, especially when firing.

And remember, not only are real guns not permitted on planes, but toy guns are not allowed as well. In fact, the official list of items not permitted on planes specifically states that toys that transform into guns are not permitted.

As for bringing your P38 to work? I highly recommend it. I've found that co-workers are often curious about such hobbies. In fact, I have some bullets and spent casings on my desk right now. Much like coffee table books, they're great conversation pieces, and when I'm having a bad day, my co-workers are always eager to talk to me to make sure things are "OK". Instant popularity! The girls will love you! The men will envy you! The geeks will wonder how the f*** you managed to get Megatron! The only thing left is to rob the Kwik-E-Mart. And then life will be perfect.

My boy. *sniff* He's all grows up! He's all grows up! *weeps openly*

By Silent_G - 1:07 PM |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger