Tuesday, October 28, 2003

I forgot about the C6. I so want a vette. And the HSC/NSX. Deciding how to spend money I don't have is actually quite difficult. And some Fredericton guy is selling an RX-7, I think. Got just under 200hp at the rear wheels. And it has those flip-up headlights from the late 80's/mid 90's that I so like. If there ever was a way to tempt me out of my cash...a turbo-charged Japanese sports car would probably be it.

C: Wow. I don't know anyone's ever paid $5 to write in a blog before. We'll take that as a compliment. You know, in 8 hours, you could probably have _walked_ to...where...ever...you...are...um...going. Well, um, keep up the good work. Have you tried masturbation? That sometimes works to pass away the time :) :) :)

By Silent_G - 6:26 PM |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger