Friday, October 24, 2003

Hey all:

I met up with a guy who drives a VW Jetta 1.8T with all the trimmings, including a mod chip to get about 225hp at the crank. I got to see what an extra 100hp feels like. It's very good. I also found out what turbo lag feels like. Lag is bad, but turbo is good. Very good. I must mod my car now. 115hp just isn't doing it for me. Driving is so much more fun when you can accellerate in ALL the gears.

Must mod car. But none of this little '5hp muffler' crap. No no. Go big or go home. I need another 100 hp. No, 200. No, 300. Yeah. Get me a Supra. 310/315 hp/ft.lb torque.

[and so it begins]

But from what I hear the scene in Fredericton is almost nil. There's a few "all show no go" ricers, but very few engine mods, and very few events - cone or otherwise. Certainly nothing like Moncton or Halifax. And so I'm left to wonder what life would be like if I robbed the Kwik-E-Mart.

By Silent_G - 11:27 PM |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger